All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballX and Noxplayer

justwilliams

Hi All

First time posting, id like to first of say that the amount of information on the forum has been a huge help to get me started.
I will also say that the ease of downloading tables from the Virtual Pinball Database is refreshing! Cant wait to see more tables added.

So Thanks Everyone!

My end goal and the reason why im here is to create a Virtual Pinball cabinet that i can enjoy at home with Arcade/Pinball combined.
Ive already managed to pick up an Older model Commercial Display LG (42inch) 4212C-BA for $25, this will be the playfield eventually.
Its no 4k monitor but for the price it was worth the risk buying it and so far im happy with it.

I dont have a question for you all, which might be a nice change for a newcomer.

I was wondering if there is much interest to get Arcade/Pinball games launched in NoxPlayer?
I have come across the various posts from other members regarding Bluestacks (which are a little out of date now) so i suppose there are some that would benefit from this sort of information.

Anyway...im rambling on...

I First tried Bluestacks and jumped from forum to forum reading whatever i could to get it going but just couldnt figure it out for some reason....
So i switched across to NoxPlayer and I managed to figure out how to get Pinball X to launch NoxPlayer directly into an Android game and maximise to full screen.
I wouldnt go as far as say its running perfect at the moment but its working and i think sharing my experience would be important to help others, and at the same time more experienced users can probably help me refine the configuration.

Im at work at the moment so you wont be seeing anything useful being posted besides my introduction at the moment, but you know how it is when you have these things on your mind!

If this topic interests you keep this post in mind as i will come back an fill in all the details.

Edited by Draco1962
Added to title for clarity

I can see the merit as Android (and iOS even) have many games that you won't find for PC, or may be a PC to Android port, but may have unique tables or levels. 

Interfacing may be a challenge, but it will be interesting to see how he handles it. 

@justwilliams Always good to see more options! I look forward to seeing more details posted, pics, video, and installation instructions, etc.! No pressure, right?