All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Sega Model 2 help

marcocaps

i need help with this emulator "emulator_multicpu.exe" with Arcade tv/monitor (640x480) i got an error about resolution .... standard resolution is 800x600 but my monitor is 640x480 .... so i have tried to open emulator manually and set 640x480 but when i open it with Gameex got errore and resolution switch automatically to 800x600 .....

how i can fix this ??? basically i want set 640x480 

25 minutes ago, marcocaps said:

i need help with this emulator "emulator_multicpu.exe" with Arcade tv/monitor (640x480) i got an error about resolution .... standard resolution is 800x600 but my monitor is 640x480 .... so i have tried to open emulator manually and set 640x480 but when i open it with Gameex got errore and resolution switch automatically to 800x600 .....

how i can fix this ??? basically i want set 640x480 

Are you needing assustance with Evolution or legacy GameEx?

You posted in the GameEx Evolution>Emulator Support subforum, so I moved your thread here.

Please attach (Do NOT copy and paste) copies of your gameex.ini and log.txt files so we can review. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

the error is about "emulator_multicpu.exe stop to working"  and if i open this emulator manually without fronted the resolution is now switched automatically to 800x600 then i have to set to 640x480 and at this point i can open the rom and play the game "WITHOUT FRONTED GAMEEX"  manually !!! then if i'll try to reopen gameex and play this game with fronted menù gameex same issue "emulatore_multicpu.exe stop to working " and resolution is to 800x600!!!  THE PROBLEM IS ABOUT RESOLUTION !!! i have to set 640x480 with gameex

Schermata 2019-07-15 alle 19.55.46.png

Schermata 2019-07-15 alle 19.55.57.png

Schermata 2019-07-15 alle 19.55.53.png

Can you provide a translation of the full error message? It is difficult to read at best. Also, please provide a list of the games you are attempting to run in 640x480 mode. Thanks.