All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

dmdext in foreground

dom69

Hi everybody.  I have a problem with the launch of dmdext with pinballx.  I explain, when I run a fx table with pinballx the .bat starts well but the window beats dmdext is put in foreground and this prevents fx to start.

You had another problem - you posted in the Convert-It support forum. Please watch where you post so you can get prompt attention.

Please attach copies of you your log.txt and pinballx.ini files (no copy & paste please). 

I see 2 different logs and 2 ini files

The logs are from different versions.

In 1 ini file i see

launch-before.exe is loaded from your dmdext directory. Not sure what that is

In the other ini file, i see the next line

LaunchBeforeHideWindow=False

So not hidden.

But to be honnest, I'm pretty confused. I don't see the batch file that kick off dmdext

We should be troubleshooting the latest version, so please attach copies of the pinballx.ini and log.txt files from the one with the latest released version of PinballX installed and right after the error occurs. 

If you are launching a .bat file before and/or after, attach that as well. Thanks.