All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Future Pinball Playfield Size shrunk in PinballX

miniashman

After figuring out how to resize Future Pinball tables and setting up around 20 tables fully working in FP including Backglass and DMD, i am now stuck running the same in PinballX.

Been reading all the forums and researching for about a week i am still stuck. When i run in FP everything works fine and i get full screen and can play. But when i start any table in PinballX

the width reduces and the height increases.

Can someone guide me on how to fix this issue. I have latest version of PinballX running. Prior to this i was on 3.43 (now on 3.47)

I have attached my log file and PinballX.ini file and also pic of how the PF looks in  PinballX

Thank you in advance..

Actual_PF_in_PinballX.jpg

PinballX.ini log.txt [SETTINGS].log

Mike, i am running 1920 x 1080 i did change the windowwidth=1920 and windowheight=1080 in the .ini file but didn't make any difference so i changed it back to the original setting.

Although i did not try windowwidth=1080 and windowheight=1920. Also this happens on all  even VPX and VP995

Try changing out of full screen windowed in pinballx, this line in the ini file FullScreenWindowed=True. Set to False

If that doesn't help post a screenshot of one of the emulators screen resolution setups, also, is the 1920*1080 native resolution?