All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Classic Atari Star Wars arcade games are back in this new Arcade1Up cabinet

tthurman

Saw this in a thread I've been following elsewhere and given the particular game, couldn't resist posting.

https://www.destructoid.com/classic-atari-star-wars-arcade-games-are-back-in-this-new-arcade1up-cabinet-557246.phtml

I get that these machines aren't for everybody, but I have seen some nice home arcades from some of the fellows who are really going all out with these.  These complement their emu setups and gives them a pretty badass miniature arcade in the process that not so techie types (friends and family) can easily enjoy minus the learning curve and intimidating nature of the emu world to newbs.

• Like 1

This would be the only one I would pick up. Star Wars has been hard enough to play via emulation because of controls. The cabinet has a yoke installed and - if indications are true - it is an analog controller and not digital. Can't wait to see more info on it. :)

6 hours ago, ClassicGMR said:

This would be the only one I would pick up. Star Wars has been hard enough to play via emulation because of controls. The cabinet has a yoke installed and - if indications are true - it is an analog controller and not digital. Can't wait to see more info on it. :)

Same here, although I don't have a problem emulating it since I have a yoke.  What intrigues me is that the yoke in the demo unit looks really authentic, all the way down to the brass bushings where the controller meets the frame.

Alan1 has already dropped their price $100.

While unlikely, it would be awesome if they struck a deal on a bulk purchase of these for this cab.

If so, I'm in.......Dream big, right!