All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

(Zen) Williams Pinball Volume 4

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1086760/Pinball_FX3__Williams_Pinball_Volume_4/

Table names:

• WMS_White_Water
  • WMS_Hurricane
  • WMS_Roadshow

Table audio

• extracted and uploaded to ftp ( /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Pinball FX3/Table Audio )

Table, backglass and dmd video's i use on my 2 monitor cabinet are uploaded to ftp /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Pinball FX3/ folder 

Wheel images:
gimp templates avaible on /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Pinball FX3/Wheel Images
All images searched on google, some taken from b2s backglasses, some logo's come from ministry of pinball (red & teds and i think white water), the hurricane logo comes from ftp visual pinball folder

WMS_Hurricane.thumb.png.8d3cc9e0e0dc5c46e311114954afe711.png

WMS_White_Water.thumb.png.ece82dec234158754fd6797c625d0137.png

WMS_Roadshow.thumb.png.a314e012613b170ded71fbe700efa5d3.png

• Like 4

Thanks @joyrider3774

I've just finished the B2S active backglasses and full force feedback for all three tables.  I will be uploading the new DOFLinx and backglasses over at www.vpforums.org shortly.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DDH said:

Thanks @joyrider3774

I've just finished the B2S active backglasses and full force feedback for all three tables.  I will be uploading the new DOFLinx and backglasses over at www.vpforums.org shortly.

Awesome. Thanks DDH(69) for your work too.

I will create tomorrow real DMD video's for people who has a real DMD. Don't have time today to do it (something with work ...)

guys i have created and uploaded the table, dmd and backglass video's i use. all files are record at the same time so dmd matches playfield etc (can't remember for existing files) i also uploaded 2 versions of each table one with the alternate enhanced views and one without them. so if you want to switch to those versions rename the files and remove alternate from filename in dmd backglass and table video so they still belong together.

Table video's are 1920x1080
DMD videos are 568x170
Backglass videos are 1024x768

do note the backglass videos contain a picture of the backglass with the dmd video inside it it are the same pictures is use for my steam game but i did not create all of them only a few and i reused backglass images. I use these on my 2 monitor cabinet, they are not good for a 3 monitor cabinet but as it includes the dmd but you can still use the seperate dmd and table video's.

@joyrider3774 Thanks for these, for some reason i didnt get a notification that  they had been done so i started, saved me a job and they look great.