All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] pinballX crash when use volume

kach069

hello all!

when i am in pinball X front end and hit the volume key, pinballX will crash and my taskbar dissapears on my desktop.  I can get the taskbar back by relaunching pinballx but if I hit the volume key it will just crash again.  

If I launch a game though pinball x it will play but if I hit the volume while in the the game, i will not be able to get out of the game by hitting the exit button.   The button seems to be disabled and I have to close pinball x using the task manager.  

For some reason only the volume keys (up and down) causes these challenges.  This is windows 10 and I have run out of ideas to try and fix this. 

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.  

Please attach copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files from right after the error (no copy and paste) in reply to this thread.

Also, let us know what yo are using as an interface.

The log shows a gracefull exit and not a crash.

Can you check the windows eventlog on app crashes, to see what module crashes ?

Maybe try the 32bit version of pbx.

I'm having w10 64bit, but run the 32bit version of pbx, because addins where not working in the 64bit

Sorry I am late getting back to everyone; got drunk last night. 

I am at work right now but will try the new version when I get home and see if it fixed it and will report back.  I really appreciate the fast responses and all the help!  Great team!   

I am using Ultimarc i-pac2 for the interface if you still needed to know.