All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Very cool bingo pinball simulation site

ttrenkner

I really need to check this. Started long time ago to download the tables on my laptop, but with 7 per day I forget to do it everyday. So end up with 28 tables.... thanks for the Xml a d I will use your media in FTP too

no problem, you do need a lot of keys on your cabinet though if you want to make the numbers change using only cabinet buttons. What i did is map the 4 directions for nudge to my flipper and magnasave buttons and the button on my plunger itselve to launch the ball. If want to switch the numbers on the backglass i have to use my keyboard todo so but i have it always attached anyway. Works ok like this :)

Btw you can move the tables to your cabinet from the laptop. Normally it saves those downloaded (uninstalled) tables in your windows downloads folder under BingoDownLoads subfolder. If you install bingogameroom executeable on your cabinet and copy that folder to same location and launch bingogameroom afterwards an install option becomes available for the table instead of download.

I would advise against copying the MyBingoPrograms from program files folder although it might work but i would first install the main program anyway. After that you can use it to update the tables once you actually got them all or updat them easily.

I also see no point in shareing the tables as it seems they get updated quite reguarly and it would only introduce spreading around out of date files not to mention it's about 30-40 mb per table

Thanks for the info. 

My plan was indeed copy over the tables when I have all on my laptop, but maybe will already setup this weekend under a new system. 

I don't understand why there is a 7 downloads a day limit, but don't share anything if the author doesn't want it. 

And ... wasn't aware about the nudging.  I thought it was all about luck (don't tell anybody:P)

It was a couple of months ago when looking at this, but can coins also be mapped to button ? I thought I needed the mouse to do it (but not sure anymore)

Edit :grabbed my laptop and have just arround 30 tables left to download. And see the settings for the keys

I think the author implemented the 7 table limit to conserve bandwidth, depending on where you host the files it can be very expensive. Given one table is about 30 to 40 mb and there 67 of them currently, i can understand the reasoning behind it.

Btw if you are not familiar with bingo tables they are made as gambling machines you could get the money you win with payed out from it and nudging without tilting is a critical part of the gameplay. Where i live in the pubs there still exist modern versions of these games

Guys i was wrong all tables are now version 2 compatible (2 monitor support / rotation etc), but somehow i had to reset it to use 2 screens and the rotation settings as well as the zoom settings globably. And for one table i had to force redownload using the bingogameroom main program to get version 2 so if you still have version 1 interface check for updates and if you see one table with the old interface with no options to rotate force redownload it using the file menu inside bingogameroom itselve. So now all table and backglass screenshots are there for all the tables, i uploaded the final 2 (double up and yacht club) to ftp

Also if you are setting this up set up your keys (they apply to all tables) etc then setup the zoom level, 2 monitor use and rotation and choose to save globaly. Also on my system the backglass does not appear on my 2nd monitor if i ran from within bingogameroom itselve but if i did it from within pinballx it worked fine not sure whats causing this but probably something on my system.

Hey guys.....Can't seem to get it working

The games are in D drive in dir BallBingo.

Just wondering if someone would help me along here and let me no where to put the files that are here

thanks so much

Love the Bally Bingo games as I played them over 40 years ago at local establishments.

2 hours ago, Randy823 said:

Just wondering if someone would help me along here and let me no where to put the files that are here

thanks so much

Love the Bally Bingo games as I played them over 40 years ago at local establishments.

Please post your logfile, settings.ini and your bingo.xml file as an attachment. And a full description of what is not working

16 hours ago, Randy823 said:

thanks so much

Did you modify the AHK script and recompile it ? as said in the message, the script assumes default install location of bingo game room being C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBingoPrograms  if it's a different install location you can not use the supplied exe but need to modify the AHK script to reflect your install path (this entry MainDir := "C:\Program Files (x86)\MyBingoPrograms") and compile your own version. You also still need bingo gameroom main executable installed so you can update / download tables. DO NOT just copy the folder with the bingo games unless it's the one from the download folder and you let bingo game room install those files then

edit: also don't forget about key mappings (left and right shift can not be used and you might need a keyboard anyway if you don't have enough cabinet buttons to change the number board, i have todo that also, also titl sensor from pinball cabinet i have no idea how you can get that working you probably need to be able to convert joystick axises to keyboard keys somehow and i don't know i joy2key can do it if it can it's possible to use that for nudges. I run a keyboard remap ahk script to map magna and flipper keys to nudge left / right / up / down) and setting up multimonitor support / zoom levels etc and apply the globally, you can do that from any game started and if you saved globally is applied to all other games

• 3 weeks later...

Show screenshot or folderlisting of D:\BallyBingo\BingoGameroom and D:\BallyBingo\

also setup in pinballx settings is wrong

image.png.9dcbf1c9aca84b06f3a3f32c45ac8d29.png

executable must be launchbingogameroom.Exe and parameter must be [TABLEFILE]

Please check my screenshot and make same modifcations (except for the locations (workingpath which is where launchbingogameroom.exe exists))

image.thumb.png.37f99a56ef097c448f8eea4e8710b6c8.png

D:\BallyBingo\BingoGameroom must contain the subfolders with all the tables installed as you had that setup in the ahk script if D:\BallyBingo\BingoGameroom is not containing the subfolders with tables check if D:\BallyBingo\ does contain the subfolders edit LaunchBingoGameRoom.ahk accordingly to reflect the path with the subfolders containing the tables. the look like this these folders and the folder containing those folders is what you have to enter in the launchbingogameroom.ahk. They are installed in program files (86)\MybingoPrograms which is the default install location but with you they might be in  D:\BallyBingo\BingoGameroom  or  D:\BallyBingo\ at least if you have downloaded and installed the tables using bingogameroom main / normal executable
image.png.98e154e7cf490b4fb0f7c3dbf7ac701d.png
after doing that right click launchbingogameroom.ahk en choose compile (autohotkey must be installed) and copy to uour d:\ballybingo\script location overwritting initial launchbingogameroom.exe

once launching tables is working right click once the a table playfield or backglass and choose preferences in the menu. Then in the screen tab enable fullscreen option and use two screens options also modify the zoom settings in that location so the table is fully visible. Once done press save screensettings as global default then save and close so the game runs fullscreen on backglass and playfield monitor

in launchbingogameroom.ahk set MainDir := "D:\BallyBingo" instead of MainDir := "D:\BallyBingo\BingoGameroom" and recompile the script so it creates a new launchbingogameroom.exe overwrite your existing one as explained in my previous post (copy to d:\ballybingo\script) . Also fix pinballx settings as in my screenshot in my previous post and it should work as you have pinballx settings also wrong

@Randy823 forgot to mention you the keyboard shortcuts but you can look them up inside the bingo gameroom program itselve. just like with your future pinball you have to enter coins first 1 or 5 keyboard key (above A and T key) and i think starting game was N (red button) or G (green button) key then to launch a ball it's return / enter key (have to keep it pressed it to pull plunger further). In certain games you can move the scoreboard nr's with buttons A to F and nudging is done using arrow keys but you can change those keys or look them up if you can not remember also by right clicking on the playfied / backglass choosing preferences and selecting keyboard shortcuts tab. When the game is running a table press S key to create screenshots of backglass and playfield to show inside pinballx (only works if running from within pinballx)
But at least it's now launching from inside your pinballx :) 

2 hours ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

What program do you use to map your cab buttons (joystick) to keyboard ?
I tried different ones, but can't find a good one

My cabinet uses a keyboard encoder (pincontrol clone) not a joystick so not really sure. I have heared of a program called joy2key which other people use but i don't know if it's only joystick buttons or also joystick axises  it can map to keyboard keys https://joytokey.net/en/

It seems it should also be possible to create your own autohotkey scripts to map joysticks to keyboard https://www.autohotkey.com/docs/misc/RemapJoystick.htm

• 5 weeks later...

I've noticed a new update within Bingo Gameroom to V3.

A question for joyrider3774 as you well no does this effect the settings that were

incorporated into the cabinet with the other version 2 that were placed into using

PinballX. Does the script have to be changed as a new table is using version 3 now, 

but the other tables are still using version 2.