All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] PinballX voice : increase the volume ?

barto107

I think this will work in windows 10;

Open control panel, go to Speech Recognition -> Change Text to Speech settings.. here you can test the voice but unfortunately no volume control, but while you have speech properties open preview the voice then go to Speakers icon in system tray, right click and Open Volume Mixer find Speech Properties in volume mixer and raise the volume bar for that application only. 

Hopefully that'll do it without raising pinballx volume too ( you may have to have that open when you adjust speech in volume mixer so it's not affected if windows volumes goes up with speech volume and possibly pinball programs too, so it might be a bit messy to set up).

If not i think you're stuck!

EDIT - Sorry, i think you are stuck.. give the above a go anyway, but i gave it a very quick attempt and it didn't work for me without raising pinballx volume with windows as speech was adjusted. It was a very quick go though.. 

10 minutes ago, barto107 said:

Thank you scutters i will check  that as well. When you said lowering table audio it's in pinballX or Visual Pinball X ?

Pinballx, use settings.exe in pinballx folder.

Btw, the doh was not aimed at you - just me slapping my head when i realised there could be a lot easier way of achieving your goal.

scutters, yes now I hear the voice  by lowering the volume of the tables. But now, it's the volume of tables that are too low. It's a pity not to be able to increase the voice of Windows :( 

Anyway thank you very much for your help.