All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PBX Versions Seems All Over

Azurden

Hey All,

First I will start this with saying I love PBX, but I have had a HELL of a time with it over all.  Seems each version I have issues that differ.  I treid the lattest on a new install and have had issues where it will launch FX2 to the MS Studios Screen as if I launched it right from Steam.  And it is tottaly random when it does it.  I tried evry trick I couldl think of.  I had an old version on PBX like 2.x I think...  Uninstalled the lattest version on 3.4 and put on 2.x and it worked fine (as long as I keep it offline, else wants to force an upgrade).  Only issue with the 2.x version is goofy things with not properly showing the backglass or DMD not showing anything but PBX.

I have a stable version running on my one vpin but think it was like 3.29?  Sorry if I am off on the version, doing from memory.  

In any event, there is no way of downloading previous versions?