All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

No backglass dB2s loaded on most tables

Slashbot

Results from the secon .exe.

Looks like a step backwards. With "system type" still set to visual pinball. There are some tables now that are NOT loading their backglass properly.  But they were loading them on the first test .exe.

Results for the third exe - big step forward.

I tested a handful of VP10 tables and the ones that would not load their backglasses with the second test exe, no work properly withthe third exe. Plus BBBB is now loading its backglass for the first time. Your definitely on the right path. :)

• Like 1

I would need more time to try them all. I have at least 140 vp10 tables. I can start testing tommorow if you like. But the fact that the troublesome bbbb is now working properly, gives me some comfort that the issue is much closer to a solution. I will test tomorrow and respond asap. Again many thanks for working on it.

@Tom Speirs 

For videos try turning off 32 bit video colors in lav video setting.  = That worked thanks for that.

Problem with backglasses not loading not solved with the latest version, some tables work fine others like The Addams Family don't load DB2s.

Checked: it loads the B2s but its in the background not showing, if u press alt+tab a few times backglass is displayed but cant start the game then.

I also checked registery for the key mentioned earlier in a post and it's not there.

I seems the backglass needs some more time to start?

Any other suggestion welcome.

• t

Hi Tom,

Problem is resolved,same problem as Dom69

I add a line like <FormToFront>1</FormToFront> to the B2STableSettings.xml

Still using PinballX as frontEnd great frondend, everything works fine now back again.