All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Managing GameEx Evo Games

John Simon

Since the interface is totally different than GameEx, I'm a little lost....I see how to add a game to Favorites, but I don't seem to be able to find the Favorites menu to launch these selected games.  Is there a way to organize Favorites into separate lists like by emulator, year, manufacturer, etc.?

Another question is if there a way to work with and edit the game databases offline on another computer?  I would like to clean up some things, but would like to do it on my laptop as opposed to standing at my cabinet.  (are these the db3 files that I see in the file system?)

Lastly, I was trying to edit game info from the setup wizard, and each time I tried, the wizard crashed.  I don't have the detailed crash info with me, but thought I'd ask if there were any known bugs or common config mistakes that might cause this.  I can create another thread and upload anything that would help debug this later if needed.

Thanks!