All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Bally - Champion Pub - animated backglass

• 2 months later...

Maybe a really stupid question; but how do I get my backglass animated?

I have selected the .mp4 file in game manager, but nothing changed?

I selected totally different backglass just to test, but still the "old" AFM backless is shown?

You don't select it in the game manager. Look in the backglass folder in the Pinball X folder and copy the .mp4 file to it. Make sure the .mp4 is named the same as the static version it's replacing. That's it.  This will now play in-game for Visual Pinball versions of the table. (you might have to repeat these steps for the various table softwares within their own file structures)  For Pinball FX3 versions, unfortunately they do not allow for in-game use of video files for backglasses. It will show up in the Pinball X front end selector still, but will switch back to the static version when in-game on PFX3.

Well. Within game manager you can also import them. De-select the "online" checkbox (sometimes a check and uncheck is needed), at the table select the backglass video, browse to the video the @ImagineVP created and it will be copied to the correct folder. If you want to use the video in game too, uncheck the "hide backglass" . This will not hide the backglass video during gameplay

Hope it makes sense