All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Looking for someone to develop a plugin (commercial paid for work)

foneservice

Hello everyone I am looking for a developer who can design and build a pinball X plugin for me.  This is a commercial project and of course the developer would be paid.  Anyone interested please comment/send me a PM or tag someone you may know who would be interested.

Thanks 

14 hours ago, foneservice said:

Hello everyone I am looking for a developer who can design and build a pinball X plugin for me.  This is a commercial project and of course the developer would be paid.  Anyone interested please comment/send me a PM or tag someone you may know who would be interested.

Thanks 

If you have not done so already, I would recommend contacting Tom Speirs the PinballX author before soliciting for a commercial project that might not meet with his OK for use with PinballX.

Well, commercial use of PinballX is not allowed, for free anyway. So if that;s your intention you should contact me or not do it, If you want to a sell a plugin I don't see an issue with that. Im not anti capitalism. Assuming it does not infringe on anything/anyone that causes me or anyone in the community a problem.

If you don't require an NDA I may be able to help you myself.