All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Hi Score Girl

hansolo77

An interesting Anime that was suggested to me on Netflix..

https://www.netflix.com/title/80997338

I'm not sure if you need a subscription or not to view the link, I can't find an English version of the trailer on Youtube to share.  I'm currently watching the first episode.  It looks like a stylized romance flick but it links the couple together through arcade games.  Kinda fun so far.  They also added in a few breakaways showing game strategy.

• Like 1

Crap I just finished binging this.  I guess deep down I truly am a sucker for romance.  I just wish I could share mine with somebody.  <sigh> oh well.  Overall I'd give it a solid 7, maybe an 8.  The show progresses to develop the romance and love-triangle that buds, with a constant reminder of Street Fighter II.  What's really cool is that they place the story as if it's happening true to the timeline.  So as the time progresses, newer games are presented.  At home, the main character has a PC Engine/TG16 and we watch as he jumps onto and devotes himself to the Sega Saturn camp, then eventually to the Playstation.  The original Famicom and Super Famicom also make appearances, as does the Turbo express and Sega Game Gear.  As a final act of love, he builds an RPG using RPG Maker on the SNES.  there are some funny moments and some definite tearjerkers.  Hopefully the show will continue with more episodes.  I know they announced a second season but I don't know if Netflix will pick up an English dub of it.