All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Two player simultaneous control reversed

funkydmunky

GameEx Arcade Edition 15.57

Hi there.I am having an issue in two player games in that the controls are switched. The user on the left side of the cabinet will be controlling the right side character and the right side cabinet user the left. Single player or two player alternate are fine.

I updated to the latest version and the issue persists. I did not have this issue previously and am not sure when it started as I rarely play any games that are two player simultaneous. I am using an ArcadeX control unit. I imagine there is a possibility of accidentally hitting some keyboard combination that would flip this? MAME is the only emulator I use under GameEx.

Thanks for any help

GameEx.ini

Hi Draco1962.

I appear to have jumped to a conclusion prematurely. It is Wizard of War that I encountered this issue with. I rarely play two player simultaneous games as I mentioned, so I assumed it was a standard control issue. After testing others such as Joust, Silkworm and various fighting games, it appears to be a Wizard of War only problem game at this point. I assume it is a glitch with that game and will report if I do discover more.

Thanks

log.txt