All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

LED Strip and GameEx - General Question

rtkiii

Hello,

Looking to add a LED strip to the back of my cabinet for some ambient lighting affects.  I am working on another forum on what to get and how to program but I wanted to see if GE has the ability to integrate with this USB LED strip.  By this I mean allow it to trigger and animation when browsing menus, selecting games, etc.

I have LED Blinky on my cabinet for basic LED buttons.,..so maybe this would work.,

LOL....yeah it is proving to be far harder than I expected.  I need to buy a controller as well to make animations.  Maybe I'll just buy the $13 version and tape it to the back of my cabinet just to give a static light.

I do not mind investing time but in the past 2 years since I moved my daughter and myself are the only people who have played...so who am I trying to impress  :) - Yers...my daughter!  But she'll be happy with a static cyan light  :)