All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

New take on "Animated Backglasses"...

i agree with @Draco1962 unless you are approached i wouldn't worry, and to be honest i doubt you would, and as long as you mention in any read-me who the original artwork was done by i personally cannot see an issue.

Ian

On 5/4/2019 at 12:00 AM, ImagineVP said:

Here's to good Karma... 

I have added a couple of the completed animated backglasses to the Downloads section... enjoy my friends.

where abouts on the FTP are they as i cant locate them under your profile name in other uploads ?

EDIT ok found 4 in the standard area. Thanks.

PS i think it would be better if they were on the FTP in your own draw, easier for people to locate your work easily.

5 hours ago, simbamame said:

where abouts on the FTP are they as i cant locate them under your profile name in other uploads ?

EDIT ok found 4 in the standard area. Thanks.

PS i think it would be better if they were on the FTP in your own draw, easier for people to locate your work easily.

Still a noob around here and don't know what you're talking about regarding an FTP section here or where to find it. I need direction people... show me the way.

You may not have noticed that your user level has changed. This is due to your enthusiasm and contributions to the community.  :cheers:

Refer to this thread for information regarding FTP access:

I recommend using Filezilla for FTP access. When setting it up, do not use port 22 as it is for Basic user uploads only.

Once you are setup and connected, create a folder in your name in the PinballX Other Uploads section. You can also create additional subfolders named relative to the content.

3 hours ago, Draco1962 said:

You may not have noticed that your user level has changed. This is due to your enthusiasm and contributions to the community.  :cheers:

Refer to this thread for information regarding FTP access:

I recommend using Filezilla for FTP access. When setting it up, do not use port 22 as it is for Basic user uploads only.

Once you are setup and connected, create a folder in your name in the PinballX Other Uploads section. You can also create additional subfolders named relative to the content.

Contributor? Awesome! I would like to contribute my political views at this point... but I'm too busy doing meaningful shit that doesn't involve idiots stealing from me decade after decade. =P 

2 hours ago, ImagineVP said:

Contributor? Awesome! I would like to contribute my political views at this point... but I'm too busy doing meaningful shit that doesn't involve idiots stealing from me decade after decade. =P 

And that would demote you to Basic User. Don't be a Basic User. :P

We do have a subforum for that, however... https://www.gameex.info/forums/forum/16-social-club/

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just uploaded my final version of my KISS animated backglass. Enjoy.

Made some changes and tweaks:

The sweeping close-up effect is now the shape of the KISS logo.

Paul blinks and puckers his lips.

Peter blinks and Ace's eyes light up.

Gene does Gene.

Now loops seamlessly.

• Like 1

Really love your work, great job!!

Was looking on the FTP site side of things because I was hoping to find all of your work in one place. I think I found all of your contributions on the web side of this though.

It looks like Attack from mars, Jurassic World, Back to the Future, ET, Jaws, and Kiss.  Is that right?

Did you share a champion pub or medieval madness yet by any chance? Or are those still works in progress?  I thought I saw an example/sample of your remake of that for an animated backglass somewhere else, maybe on Zens website?

On 6/1/2019 at 8:18 AM, bduncan said:

Really love your work, great job!!

Was looking on the FTP site side of things because I was hoping to find all of your work in one place. I think I found all of your contributions on the web side of this though.

It looks like Attack from mars, Jurassic World, Back to the Future, ET, Jaws, and Kiss.  Is that right?

Did you share a champion pub or medieval madness yet by any chance? Or are those still works in progress?  I thought I saw an example/sample of your remake of that for an animated backglass somewhere else, maybe on Zens website?

Thanks. I just wish I had more time to do al I want to do! Yes, my Champion Pub and Medieval Madness animated backglasses are located here for download in the Pinball X Topper section. Champion Pub is complete while Medieval Madness is still a work in progress, but you can download the current state of production until I update it with newer versions as I get closer to finishing it.

P..S.

I now have my eye on Hurricane... 

• 1 month later...

Someone here messaged me stating that they were trying to download my animated backglasses that I am freely sharing here and were not able to as a message kept popping up that stated they needed to pay $50. Can someone explain whats going on here??

I'm not sure, but thought there is a download limit. Had it in the past too, but needed to wait 24 hours and I could downloaded it again.

Finally I donate money to Spesoft, for the fantasic free Pbx frontend, this forum, unlimited storage on ftp and gameexonline, so they can develop and get the site up and running.

Not saying that everybody should do it, but thats what I did to get unlimited downloads.

• Like 1

There are limits based upon subscription status. Basic members do not have access to FTP downloads and limited forum downloads.

Sadly, some think that these things should be free and do not realize the cost for hosting the forums and file storage is often not covered by paid subscription.

There are ways around it: contribute media content, plugins, or support apps, instruction files, or recognized for efforts or assistance to others, etc.

• Like 1