All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Go! Go! Mile Smile

2nd Quarter 2019 GOTQ Winner - Floyd Turbo - 397,840 (link)

Go! Go! Mile Smile
Go! Go! Mile Smile Leaderboard

POSITION USER NAME TOTAL SCORE
1 Luigimaker 551,640
2 Floyd Turbo 397,840
3 GimmeClassics 354,000
4 Cynicaster 317,460
5 Mame Offender 274,620
6 millerbrad 264,520
7 rtkiii 211,080
Last Updated by hansolo77: 06-14-2021

Please use these settings when submitting a hi-score for GO GO Mile Smile:

ROMSet: GoGoMile
Service Mode: Off
Difficulty: Normal
Lives: 3
Flip screen: Off
Unknown 2-1: Off

Special Rules: This is Single Player ONLY variation! Continues are NOT allowed!

The green coloured default values match the Twin Galaxies settings.
The red coloured values need to be changed!

# you can change your Mame dip switch settings by following this guide: :link:
# you can make a printscreen of your hi-score screen by following this guide: :link:
# general rules for submitting you hi-score: :link:

• Like 1

This game has won our 2nd Quarter 2019 voting round.  I can't really find any good source information about the game, but it looks a lot like Anteater, another fine game in our competition!  This game was suggested by @Luigimaker way back on May 14th, 2017.  Sorry it took so long to get it added, but lack of participation has really dragged out the competition process.  If anybody would like to suggest more games to add, please feel free to visit the designated thread!  Happy gaming!

• Like 1

It's an obscure game I've never heard of before.  Can't wait to try it out myself.  Thanks for the submission!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Modnote -->  I can't generate a short-url for the link back to the game in the DBM.  @Adultery can you check this?

Yo @hansolo77

Google ended support for shortened URLs Monday, so I'm going to have to move to bit.ly , as soon as I program that integration I'll push out an update.

• Like 1

I dont think I have this on my cabinet.  Looks like a modern Anteater-esq type game.  I was horrible at this game but I dig these graphics.  I'll deffinately give this a go sometime this month.

• Like 1

Yea it's definitely similar to Anteater.  I suck at Anteater and probably won't do much better with this one.  I did try playing it a few days ago, couldn't get past stage 2 so I waited on posting a score.

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Go Go Vertical Smile - 278,680

The "hey, you'll need this" gets a bit annoying but it's a pretty fun game. 

Pay attention to how the scoring works; there is a risk/reward system that enables you to rack up lots of points if you're willing to push your luck.  The value of the items goes up for each one you grab on an excursion, but then resets on the next excursion.  In other words, there are lots of points to be had by trying to string together as many items as you can without retreating back to safety.   

y4mUAKyy_oBMCmOJotEmwxnIf3AnoB4YC1rtR0jg

Look cool. Yep, Long time not play and give you some score.  What is encouraging me is the score of Floyd Turbo of 243K and Cynicaster of 278K.  Cynicastr look to have some hard time with this one, look promising  hahaha! 

I will probably try this game soon! 

• Like 1

Played it a couple of times now. What a fun game :D I really like it. I'll come back for more mwahahaha :ph34r:

Score: 179,880 points

~GC

@hansolo77: has @Adultery already solved the problem with generating a shor url in our DBM ? I noticed the DBM has no entries yet for this game so I haven't submitted my score for now.

gogomile0002.png

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, GimmeClassics said:

Boosted my score to 265,900 B) Just like @Floyd Turbo I have trouble beating level 10. It's damn hard.

~ GC

Quoting myself ;).... I was finally able to beat level 10 and 11. Level 11 was some kind of boss I had to beat.
Level 12 starts a new world > Pyramium. I was close to beating level 12.

New top score: 306,360

~ GC

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

gogomile0008.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Floyd Turbo said:

GimmieClassics inspired me to give Level 10 another go.  Finally beat it, but came up a couple thousand short of the lead.  That boss was pretty easy.    304,360

@Floyd Turbo: the battle has begun! B) Nice score Floyd ! 

Can you perhaps re-upload the screenshot of your score? I don't see an image. Thanks!

Btw...it's GimmeClassics not GimmieClassics ;) Like the song from the Rolling Stones: "Gimme Shelter" :D But you can call me GC, hahaha B)

Sorry @GimmeClassics I obviously was super excited about my score and misread the name.  Or perhaps that's just me trash talking.  :huh:  

Here is my screenshot, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to rotate it.  It's upright until I upload it, then it puts it sideways.  Weird.  

IMG_1993 (1).JPG