All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Go! Go! Mile Smile

10 hours ago, hansolo77 said:

Thanks for updating the thread GC.  I had a really bad headache yesterday and didn't even turn the computer on.  Nice score FT!!

Anytime buddy ! I hope you’re feeling better  now !!

I only loaded this game up briefly to see what the default DIPs were.  Does each stage have a timer?  If not, I could see somebody just leeching bonus points off the first few levels.  If it does have a timer, I would imagine it being key to learn how the stages play out and play a pattern as quickly as possible and get the most bonus points like in Puzzle Bobble.

14 hours ago, hansolo77 said:

I only loaded this game up briefly to see what the default DIPs were.  Does each stage have a timer?  If not, I could see somebody just leeching bonus points off the first few levels.  If it does have a timer, I would imagine it being key to learn how the stages play out and play a pattern as quickly as possible and get the most bonus points like in Puzzle Bobble.

Yes, every level has a timer and level's 9 and 10 are very hard to pass without running out of time.  The key to the game as @Cynicaster pointed out is to make every trip into the board count.  As soon as you return to your egg, the point multiplier resets.  

1 hour ago, Floyd Turbo said:

Yes, every level has a timer and level's 9 and 10 are very hard to pass without running out of time.  The key to the game as @Cynicaster pointed out is to make every trip into the board count.  As soon as you return to your egg, the point multiplier resets.  

I can confirm what Floyd is saying. Every level has a timer. No point leeching at all.

~ GC 

• 3 weeks later...

You guys are way better than I am.  I played a bit of this yesterday to see how I'd stand up.  My phone was did so I couldn't take a picture of the board.  Not really worth it, I only made it to stage 2.  :)  I like the game though, hope to get a score in soon.  The is the last month!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

On 6/1/2019 at 10:50 PM, Mame Offender said:

Back in business.

15594221849654307798510831698055.jpg

Nice score MO ! And a month left to try and beat GC’s ;) and Floyd’s score :)

Do you have a new controller ? 

~ GC

• 2 weeks later...
  • hansolo77 unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Reclaiming 2nd place B) … gettin' closer to @Floyd Turbo ;)

My score: 354,000 - level 13

~ GC

@hansolo77: I'm on a small vacation (to Germany) and can't seem to upload my score using the DBM because of a not-safe wifi connection. Could you perhaps update our thread ? Thanks buddy ^_^

gogomile0004.png

• 1 month later...

Better than my (unposted) score.  :)  What's great about this game is that it looks like something you're familiar with, Anteater, Oil's Well, etc.  Then it turns out different.  Thanks for the post!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 4 months later...