All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Game Over Retro Pub - Mobile Alabama

Draco1962

51538307_2276532352559313_38285280022039

GAME OVER RETRO PUB

"We're an 80's inspired arcade bar in the heart of downtown Mobile with made-to-order cheese-steaks, cold craft beer, and tasty cocktails served quickly by friendly faces while you relive your childhood on our various retro arcade games. With 24 beers on tap, a great liquor selection, and over a dozen different Philly's, there's something here for everyone. We are open for lunch, as well as for your late night dining needs. Come see us today!"

225 Dauphin St
Mobile, Alabama 36602

Hours

Mon 11:00 am - 2:00 am  
Tue 11:00 am - 2:00 am  
Wed 11:00 am - 2:00 am  
Thu 11:00 am - 2:00 am  
Fri 11:00 am - 2:00 am  
Sat 11:00 am - 2:00 am  
Sun 11:00 am - 2:00 am

Man, if I had money, I'd build something like that.  Can you imagine?  Going to work at a place where you can play classic retro games all day, have a bar and ready made hot sandwiches or pizza, and just hang out?  That'd be awesome.  Of course, getting money would be the first hard part.  Then I'd have to buy like 100 TVs, 10 NES's, 10 SNES, 10 Genesis's, 10 TurboGraphics, 10 Dreamcasts, 10 PlayStations, then maybe like 5 each of the newer consoles for the "kids', 1000's of games...  That's just for starters.  I could always build RetroPies, but that would probably get me shut down for a number of reasons.  It's something that would just be awesome to do, but the cost in just the logistics is mind boggling.