All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Convince me!!!

rlswick

Ive been in the the arcade scene since it started, Im 52 and love it as much as in1980's when I discovered space invaders, now nearly 40ys later, Ive got my own arcade machine with (Gameex of course) I have everthing set up exactly how I want it, I have a WellsGarner 9400( I think) so I can only go 800x600,convince me why I should get Evolution, what can I do on Evolution that I cant do on Gameex, not being a a##hole, it took me so many years to learn Gameex, can it make my gaming experience better, Just a question.. 

MAME SL

However, I take it from your post that you're more of an arcade guy and don't have much concern for the consoles.

If you're happy with what you've got then there is no reason to make a change.

Edited by tthurman
This coming from another 52 year old......

Lol, actually I have all the consoles and the pinball tables

just wondering with my  setup would it be worth the time, when the monitor dies I will go with 4k

I really don't know what the difference is,(gameex and EVO) but always looking to upgrade!!

Edited by rlswick

My suggestion given the current state of Evo - give it a try.

Know that it is still in beta development so you may run into bugs as well as some issues setting up emulators.

There is no portability of your current GameEx setup, so be prepared.

From the ground up, Evo is its own program.