All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Pinball fx3 launching briefly then exiting to pbx

deaks

Hi guys. I'm just getting around to rebuilding my cab. I've had fx3 working previously but I am running into an issue where I can launch and play tables normally on fx3 but when launched via pbx it launches into the table briefly then exits back to pbx... All other tables from vpx etc work fine... Any ideas?

Hi guys. I'm just getting around to rebuilding my cab. I've had fx3 working previously but I am running into an issue where I can launch and play tables normally on fx3 but when launched via pbx it launches into the table briefly then exits back to pbx... All other tables from vpx etc work fine... Any ideas?

You need to attach your log.txt and pinballx.ini files, but it sounds like an issue reported by some users after upgrading to v3.30 which was fixed in later releases

Make sure you're running the latest version v3.32 v3.34 (32bit)

If still an issue after you upgrade to the latest, please attach (NO copy & paste please) copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files for review. We generally need to see these when you initially report an issue with PinballX and it saves us a lot of time and guess work.

25 minutes ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

Is version 3.34 fixing an issue with fx3  

I thought that was fixed with 3.32 .. :s

Sorry, my post is a bit misleading - yep it was fixed earlier, but as i was suggesting a new install i just mentioned the latest version.... which then changed so i updated the post.

Not sure what was fixed in v3.34 but as no change log i assume it was only minor / cosmetic stuff

Hi guys.

The update fixed FX3 Launching, thanks... but... (as always :-)  ) introduced a new issue.  My Pin2DMD stopped working in PBX.  The work around for this is to move the XDMD files to replace the native PBX files, however this no longer works in this version.  Rolling back works fine.  Attached is the PBX.ini and logs

PinballX.ini

log.txt