All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

FX3 tables crashing to PBX menu after launch

hombreblanco

21 minutes ago, Tom Speirs said:

Could you please try the previous version of PinballX (download from this site). 3.30 was a pretty big update and I need to ensure I didn't break anything.

Please report back.

@Tom Speirs all working fine for me now on version 3.30

3 hours ago, Tom Speirs said:

Could you please try the previous version of PinballX (download from this site). 3.30 was a pretty big update and I need to ensure I didn't break anything.

Please report back.

I'm on 3.30 now.  Where is this previous version?  3.30 is the only option for download.

47 minutes ago, GAH1068 said:

Having crash problem with FX3 as well.      FX3 gets to the point right before you start playing and then just exits and end back at PBX menu.     Installed 3.30 32bit with no other changes.   

No issues when I was running 3.29

PinballX.ini

log.txt

Please try 3.29 again. The person who started this topic just said the previous version has the same problem. Maybe steam did an update. It was reported in another topic that the exe process name may have changed. Im not able to test right now though.

14 hours ago, Tom Speirs said:

Please report back.

If it helps I just tried the Pinballlite.exe on 3.30 and 3.29, and FX3 works fine there.