All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Pcsx2 stopped working

methodman

Pcsx2  stopped working for me as well.  It had been working fine outside of Gameex and I imported the directories for it but the emulator stopped running I am not sure what the  bios roms  to look for are.  What is the best route for fixing it?  The good news is that all the other emulators are  opening but  while I have the gmes listed the games are not showing up.  I see they want me to put brackets in Co I have to paste in the game location directory in the brackets.  All the games are showing for all the emulators, but it doesn't load them for any thing.   I am on a windows 10 system.

Thanx Draco My emulators are created in GameEx, I have GameEx  Evolution installed, but I really have not set it up.  Which is better?  Is there a significant advantage to using GameEx Evolution?   But as far as the emulators are concerned the Pcsx2 comes up with a plugIns error and if I try to open it, it opens but when I click on an ISO I get no response.  The other issue I have is I'm getting the emulators to open up for the various consoles, but they don't load the individual games and I'm not sure what to put into" [RomPath/Romfile]  " NOthing I have tried seems to work.

You have opened three posts in the GameEx Evolution > General thread, so I will move them to the GameEx > General thread. Please attach copies of your gameex.ini and log.txt files within each thread for each different issue. Thanks.