All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

the history of Operation Wolf - Arcade documentary

patmanqc

I'm learning a lot about these games, many of which I never played.  The detailed background really sets them apart from others I've watched over the years and really provides a lot of in-depth behind the scenes info that I would have otherwise never known.  

Anybody that hasn't checked out his channel should make sure to do so, there are tons of these already posted that don't have threads here.:D

• Like 1

On 2/22/2019 at 8:12 AM, tthurman said:

I'm learning a lot about these games, many of which I never played.  The detailed background really sets them apart from others I've watched over the years and really provides a lot of in-depth behind the scenes info that I would have otherwise never known.  

Anybody that hasn't checked out his channel should make sure to do so, there are tons of these already posted that don't have threads here.:D

Every video I post you always react to it. I really appreciate it there is nothing worse than putting in 10 to 20 hours on a video and having nobody respond after viewing it. I'll get over a thousand views and maybe 10 comment on a video, anyway, thanks for the high praise, if you could share my channel I would apppreciate it. Trying to get to a thousand subscribers currently at about 750. 

I'm doing my little part to put the word out.

I've watched as your channel has grown, which on all accounts it seems to be doing quite well given the number of subs you had when I joined up!  It seems the quality of the content is doing a particularly good job of promoting itself.

Keep on trucking!  :banana:

22 hours ago, tthurman said:

I'm doing my little part to put the word out.

I've watched as your channel has grown, which on all accounts it seems to be doing quite well given the number of subs you had when I joined up!  It seems the quality of the content is doing a particularly good job of promoting itself.

Keep on trucking!  :banana:

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I started  this channel back in July and it seems to be going pretty good.  Appreciate all the help. Thanks