All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Can't get Instant Sheller to work at all

coincoin

Hello guys,

First thing :  sorry for my english

I'm hardly trying for 3 days to hide windows 7 ultimate x64 fr-FR branding.

i first tried those kind of walkthrough to do it manually, but if i succeed to change the basebrd.dll (no more bitmap in there), branding was still there at exit.

after 2 days of fail on my personnal computer AND on my cab, i finally found your board and the (wonderful?) instant sheller, but even that can't help for me: branding still there :/

never give up so i fully reinstalled my win7 partition, with 3 win7 release :

- AIO SP1 ultimate (04/17)

- AIO SP1 basic (04/17)

- AceNkelly ultimate (11/13)

- Stock ultimate (12/11)

Guess what ? IS can't do anything to help, even if the processing is successful everytime

Branding is still here...

Please tell me you have a clue for me

EDIT: Forget to say that IS succed to remove exit background and to shell my exe at startup

EDIT: I think my next move must be downloading a US release of win7, cause i'm wondering if all my problem are not coming from the located release (do you know if instant sheller is useful for non-english release)

YEAHHH !!! did it !!!!

Thanks Draco.... the big deal was that i wasn't "MCBUILDER" on elevated command prompt in the right folder....

Now i'll try to do the mcbuilder after using instant sheller, so i will not have to tweak everything manually...

By the way, does anybody know what the command mcbuilder is for?

Thx once more Draco, you made my day ;-)

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] Can't get Instant Sheller to work at all