All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] videos resolved but created new problem

simbamame

After a bit of help finally got the DMD / PF / BG videos showing in  PBX ( was LAV settings ) but now ive a new problem some tables dont load, DMD doesn't show, loading some times freezes and some table are over sized on screen?  All these cant be down to LAV settings? ive enclosed my pinball ini and log files for any help. on the enclosed log abracadara was over sized could only see the flippers and the next airport is where it froze trying to load. I tried resetting the LAV setting back to what it was before and the problem is still there so summit has happened and be damned if i know what.

EDIT : ok so dont ask me how or why but somehow my XML database got screwed up and had altered and added 

alternateexe>VPinballX.exe</alternateexe>

to the XML so it was trying to load FPT tables via VPX !    ive no idea how this happened, but ive sorted it now.

log.txt

PinballX.ini

• Draco1962 changed the title to Some tables do not load

Visual Pinball X is being used to launch vp9 .vpt files by the look of it...

e.g. G:\visualpinball\VPinballX.exe /play -"G:\visualpinball\TABLES\AbraCaDabra (Gottlieb 1975).vpt"

Or is that really a vpx file you renamed? Anyway,  I can't see visual pinball x in the other Systems - is the ini file trimmed? (i can only see VPinball995.exe in the visual pinball system section)

Edit - just seen your edit in 1st post- that'd be it!! :)

1 minute ago, scutters said:

Visual Pinball X is being used to launch vp9 .vpt files by the look of it...

e.g. G:\visualpinball\VPinballX.exe /play -"G:\visualpinball\TABLES\AbraCaDabra (Gottlieb 1975).vpt"

Or is that really a vpx file you renamed? Anyway,  I can't see visual pinball x in the other Systems - is the ini file trimmed? (i can only see VPinball995.exe in the visual pinball system section)

i use the alternate exe command in the XML to run diffrent version on VP , but it sorted now some how the XML got screwed up just need to check each table has the correct version in the alternate exe, by default it vp995 as most tables are VPT but VPX is closing in.

1 minute ago, scutters said:

VPX only here!!:D

i hear you on that, a lot of tables r being converted to VPX so slowing its taking over but with over 500 tables in my setup might take a while lol.