All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

i know i shouldnt really ask

simbamame

i know i shouldnt really ask...but im looking for some good quality playfield and backglass images for pinballx ( 1920x1080 ) and im struggling to find a few i need.. would it be un-polite to ask whats the best place to get these as google doesn't throw up many and the various web site dont seem to carry all. I can find lots of B2S but as far as im aware PBX media doesn't  really like these hense im after MP4 versions if possible as people say videos are the way forward.... Ive been threw the PinballX FTP and grabbed a load but still missing some.

Thanks in adavnce

1 hour ago, joyrider3774 said:

How about recording them yourselve? Have a look at pbxrecorder works fine for me for visual pinball tables. I dont think you'll find more places than ftp here, so self recording is best way to go i think.

Thanks, Works perfectly, but im still having a problem where my system wont show the recorded files ( see other post) ...but at least i can record missing files now so thanks. :-)

If you don't resolve the issue on the other thread and you already have videos created then wonderfox hd video converter can convert them to mp4 @ 1080*1920 from whatever format they're in now.

The free version has some nag screens but still works and can do them in bulk, set a different output folder convert them and file names will be retained so you can then just copy back over the top of existing.