All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Old & Confused about FTP

aramsey90

I have tried numerous times to connect to the FTP  I paid for a year subscription and I follow the setup shown on site.

ftp.gameex.com  user name- alanramsey90   password xxxxx  port21

I keep getting 530 users cannot log in

I have scoured Google and looked in this forum, but I can not find the solution.

I hope I am asking in the right Forum area.

kinda weird, in filezilla, what does it say when looking at these lines when you connect ? does it mention something about wrong password & login or something else ?

Also do you have any software or hardware firewalls you know off ? like it's not blocked in windows firewall or your antivirus the connection or ftp usuage is not blocked if you use some shared internet ?

image.thumb.png.ab8f38347009bd5a9431cf15fa75a62b.png

i have mine set exactly the same as joyrider ( obviously diff name and p/word ) and works fine for me, so just make sure the set up is as joyriders screen.

Thanks for the replies.  I am working the next 48 hours, firefighter, and  Saturday Morning will check out what Filezilla is saying exactly.  It must have something to do with my router, but I do have the firewall turned off in an attempt to connect to gameex ftp.   I emailed Gameex to make sure I have been given access to the FTP, I did pay for one year.  Doing Emu Movies through Launchbox was a breeze, thought this would be the same process.