All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

map keys to gamepad

nexus6

Is it possible to map pressed keys to gamepadcommands?

I need this for an emulated game that is only playable with gamepad, but i've got arcadesticks with ipac as controller.

So, the iPac can be mapped to gamepad controls itself. If you only need to remap the controls for this one game, why not create a config file in the WinIPac software and load it when you want to play that game?

If that doesn't work for you, it would be easier on us if you could say what game and emulator you are speaking about.

or use this ??

JoyToKey (or Joy2Key) enables PC game controllers to emulate the keyboard and mouse input, so that windows applications and web games can be controlled with your favorite joysticks! Whenever joystick buttons and sticks are pressed, JoyToKey converts them into keyboard strokes and/or mouse movements so that the target application will work as if you are using a real keyboard and a mouse.

joy2key: gamepad to keyboard
Joystick to Keyboard

JoyToKey is a shareware, but you can download the latest version for free. Try it on your PC to play games with your joysticks and/or use it for general applications to improve efficiency by registering frequently used key input as a joystick shortcut. If you find JoyToKey useful, you can purchase a license key at any time from JoyToKey application menu.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Information

• 2 weeks later...