All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball fx3 Williams volume 1&2

jetfuel

original files coming straight from the pxp files uploaded to /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Pinball FX3/Table Audio It's the file music.ogg that is located in the SFX directory inside each tables pxp file. 

Here's how to extract them yourselve: use this file zen_studio_pxp.bms with this quickbms program https://aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms.htm you run quickbms then select the zen_studio_pxp.bms file and then you select a copy of a zen studio PXP file and then an empty folder for the files to be extracted. It works for most pinball fx2 and pinball fx3 pxp files (but not all of them). There are plenty more files (audio sounds) when extracted. I have not been able to view the extracted image data though uncertain how to view those textures but to get the music for your cabinet out of (some) of the original pxp / table files it's handy.

Also most of these tables should have table audio somewhere in visual pinball directories as well as they exist in visual pinball also

• 1 month later...

Just for your information i have extracted the audio from williams pinball volume 3 and uploaded to /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Pinball FX3/Table Audio I also created video's for williams volume 3, two table video's per table (one with and one without the alternate graphics from zen) along with matching dmd video's. I also uploaded my backglass video's for 2 monitor setup but my backglass video's are only 1024x768 but pinballx should stretch them i'm using 1024x768 on my pincab for the backglass hence the low resolution. These backglass video's constain static images (other people created for most tables i just googled some images for the williams volume's) and dmd inside it.

• Like 3