All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] arcade edition-question How to turn off pop-up description

peterson65

Keep in mind that we don't normally suggest editing the gameex.ini directly. The Setup Wizard provides access to all of the intended functionality.

GameEx Arcade is intended as a more out-of-the-box solution than GameEx, which means that many configuration decisions are made for you in order to streamline the setup process. Of course, that also means you can tinker less.

If Draco's suggestion works for you, then that's great....but if not, then GameEx Arcade likely has that option hard-coded.

1 hour ago, Draco1962 said:

The function is removed from the Setup Wiz for AE, hence the gameex.ini edit step. ;)

I felt it was worth while to advise that the suggestion you made goes beyond the intended functionality of the program. If you wish to discuss it further, feel free to message me. Thank you.

3 hours ago, RedDog said:

I felt it was worth while to advise that the suggestion you made goes beyond the intended functionality of the program. If you wish to discuss it further, feel free to message me. Thank you.

Use of themes are not an intended function for AE nor is there and option to download and install for AE, yet they are supported by the author.  It is possible that the removal of the pop up feature from the Setup Wizard was unintentional. IDK, only Tom can answer for certain.

Anyway, YGM.

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] arcade edition-question How to turn off pop-up description
  • Draco1962 locked this topic