All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Import

chris curran

do you mean the import of pictures / audio etc ? as far as i witnessed it seems to use a search depending on the game description and sometimes it will not find data if you had used an uncommon name or no data exists

for example like this:
image.thumb.png.236c9fb9781d7f8030f832841c9e2208.png

but if i use some other bogus description or very uncommon one. It will not find anything and show empty search results

image.thumb.png.02a2cd0260d4f77d8875216599ea33a5.png

if you are certain your game descriptions are set correctly and reflect some meaningfull existing name make sure you did not block game manager.exe from going online in windows firewall settings. If you ran game manager.exe and went online for the first time windows firewall should have asked if the app can go online or not if you had chosen no it'll probably also give empty result (i did not verify this) as windows firewall blocks the connection to do the search

obviously also make sure the connection is not blocked by any other firewalls you might have (being software or hardware ones)

also verify you had entered correct login / password details for doing the search / going online in pinballx settings

did you actually check what i posted ? did you check your table descriptions ? (give an example of a table that produces no results with you so we can verify). Did you check windows firewall settings etc ? You might wanna give more information (as much as you can) instead short answers

a good tip might be (for vpx / vp9) to select the names using the 2nd select button for your tables (if it's listed) and to name other none listed tables in the same matter (for description field). It will probably increase chances to find data. But don't expect it to always find everything i had some things it still did not find but if you name your descriptions more or less normal it should probably find a lot. Or you can get more stuff on the ftp manually if you got access

image.thumb.png.a49956e2d8fc11dc8065c82457bcdf7b.png