All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] How to set the backglass correctly?

rpvrpv

37 minutes ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

Graag gedaan !

How is your issue with the avangers.directb2s file?

:-) I looked at the xml file, but I do not see settings for the avengers which look different than others to be honest? Will have another look tomorrow.

Now trying to record video's out of pinballx, but also here strange behaviour (I guess it is me...:-() as both the backglass and the playfield are showing the backglass video?

B30EC4BD-B37B-4659-A378-7F8FD656F9F7.jpeg

8 hours ago, scutters said:

That's weird!... Have a look in your pinballx\media\[system name]\table videos folder, are any of the videos in there table videos or are they all backglass videos?. 

Probably need fresh copies of your ini and log files too

I just checked; all backglass video's :wacko:

27 minutes ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

Can you post your latest pinballx.ini and a log file from the capturing ?

Has the files created in the table video folders the same date/time stamp as in the backglass videos?

Attached the files. The table video is made 5 min earlear than the backglass video acc to the timestamp.

PinballX.ini

[SETTINGS].log

log.txt

35 minutes ago, rpvrpv said:

Attached the files. The table video is made 5 min earlear than the backglass video acc to the timestamp.

PinballX.ini

[SETTINGS].log

log.txt

I don't see the video capturing in your logfile.

Can you recapture a table and post the logfile again ?

Is your playfield not fullhd?

You still have the 64 bit version installed of pinballx?

"19:52:58.8  12-2-2019:  PinballX - Version 3.28 x64"

Don't think it'd affect video recording but thought i'd mention it as you state 32bit now installed. Hopefully you don't have two versions installed!

I'd delete the files in table videos folder(s) and either re-record capturing log to post back here or use pbx recorder to see if you get same issue.

Hi, took me some time, but I finally uninstalled pinballx and reinstalled 32bit version. Now all is great and i am generating the video’s out of pinballx. Really super! I also managed to set the backglass correctly of the Avengers. I played a little with the settings, but unfortunately cannot reproduce the issue anymore to tell you which setting did the trick.

So thank you all for you hints and tips here. It certainly helped me!

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] How to set the backglass correctly?