All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballX and DOF, Addressable LEDs not working

Bikertrash00

I have my system fully functional using Visual Pinball but when I use PinballX my addressable LED strips (2) one each side are not working, everything else works in PinballX including rear flasher bar. Of course I am not an expert on the coding or xml, I do see there is an error loading the plugin in the log but can't figure out how to fix it. I can register the object in Direct Output, I run the plugin manager in PinballX and it shows up but when I go to Configure it gives me an error that it can find path. I am sure this is something simple but I just need another set of eyes to look at it. I have attached files and logs.

As always thanks to everybody for your help!

Scott.

PinballX.ini

PinballXlog.txt

PinballX DirectOutput Plugin.log

DirectOutput.log

Cabinet.xml

directoutputconfig.ini

directoutputconfig30.ini

Please forgive me if it was a stupid question, or I did not follow forum rules? My first post and did not introduce myself? If anybody has a minute to look at it please help, I would like to fix it before that big game tomorrow, lol.....cheers.

Thanks in advance!

Scott

If you installed the 64-bit version of PinballX, download the latest version and select the 32-bit version over the top of your current install.

I believe that DOF and some of the other plugins are not compatible with 64-bit.

As for the content of your post, you have lots of stuff in your config for your cab that I and others fi not, so it will be up to others that do to chime in to assist.

Report back with your results and updated pinballx.ini and log.txt files, etc. attached if still having problems. Thanks!

Thanks for your reply, I did read that and reinstalled PinballX with the checkbox unchecked for 64bit. I see in the log that I have 3.28 64bit? I also uninstalled PinballX before reinstalling but still showing 3.28 64bit. I am goiing to run VP and Pinballx again and get logs just to make sure

Thanks again!

Scott

Check the time stamp within the log.txt file. If you have installed the 32-bit version but have not run PinballX since the reinstallation, it will not reflect the version change.

• Thanks 1