All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[ RESOLVED ] no really a PBX isuue but ...

simbamame

Guys, not really a PBX issue but knowing your expertise i thought id shout it hear first.

ok so im running PBX with 3 screens and on some older visual pinball table recreations there is no DMD so my poor 3rd screen just sits there all in the dark :-( is there a way to show summit on there if the table doesn't have a DMD? for instance a logo or game banner etc... in PBX menu i have a Table LOGO showing on the 3rd screen. Is this possible or do i need to mess about with Visual Prefs? as im a bit lost when it comes to messing with configs/prefs and end up causing more problems lol.

Thanks, SM.

Hi Ian - have you tried enabling DMD in the XML for those tables without?

My thought is that it should force the use of the default PinballX DMD video if there's not one in the DMD folder for that system named the same as the table.

I use company logo's on the 3rd screen for non dmd tables, import via game manager from the pinballx\media\company logos folder. Then uncheck hide dmd in game manager for that table so the image still shows after opening the game. I think if you've recorded a blank dmd video with pbx recorder that the video will take precedence over the image though so make sure you delete that in the dmd videos folder for that system if that is the case.

• Thanks 1

@scutters Thank you so much that sorted it :cheers: