All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] ACDC Table has no sound

chris curran

What game are you trying to load? Can you attach copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files in your reply so we can take a look at a few things?  Read through these for instructions on where to find the files requested.

What will really help are the pinballx.ini and log.txt files attached as requested previously and to know the full table name and VP version you are attempting to run it on.  Is this the only table you have and, if there are more, is this the only table not launching?

Not much else I or anyone else can do to help you with your problem until you provide the files.

I'm sure this is a silly question but I gotta ask...

You do know it doesn't come with tables or anything, right?

We also need your logs after you run a table please. Follow the instructions provided by @Draco1962.

Your log file shows:

14:16:15.9  1/3/2019:  Disposing display
14:16:16.6  1/3/2019:  C:\Visual Pinball\vpinball994.exe /play -"C:\Visual Pinball\Tables\acdc_b2s_fs.vpt"
14:16:17.4  1/3/2019:  The system cannot find the file specified
14:16:17.4  1/3/2019:     at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
14:16:17.4  1/3/2019:     at PinballX.FrmMain.o()

Several questions to ask - please answer all:

- Does acdc_b2s_fs.vpt exist in C:\Visual Pinball\Tables\?

- Does this table load when you run it directly from VP?

- Since B2S is not compativle with 64-bit PinballX, you will need to download and reinstall PinballX, selecting the 32-bit version upon installation. Please do so and report back as to whether or not it is running as expected.

44 minutes ago, chris curran said:

acdc in pinballx starts fine it plays start up music  then I start table then I don't here in game music any help? I do have all the music files untagged.

This is the same table you had problems with to which you last answered "Ok, I guess I got it, thanks so much you for your time."

With no followup as requested the thread was locked.

Please attach new copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files.