All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Looking for Free camera mod V 1.88

londo

yes I did , I found several places where it said old version are no longer supported and can't be downloaded any longer. I did find that you could put a code in to roll it to a different ver. but couldn't find that ver. and I 'm not sure how to enter the code anyway.I did find an update for TBA to update from 166.5 to 170.6 so if anyone has FreeCamMod  Ver.1.88 or 1.92

Maybe stupid question, but how can I see on the exe file which version it is ?

I got a couple of back ups from the last couple of months,  but  checking the details it shows me 1.3.3.7.

Launching the exe result that it want to update and not launching at all

Please let me know, maybe I have a copy for you

Just in the event you are not able to locate a copy in the version you are seeking, what is the reason why you are unable to use the latest FCM version? 

Most programmers deprecate and remove the older versions due to bugs, compatibility issues, and/or new features.

5 hours ago, londo said:

right click on the app icon go to properties then go to details

or

Load the app go to the system tray look for the icon right click on it. then go to about it will show the ver

thank you for looking

Well. Thats the issue. If I want to launch it, it says about a new version and wont launch at all.

But as Draco said, why you just update the TPA version and uses the latest FCM ? Mine is always updating automaticly trough steam to the latest version (and to be honnest, I like the vpx table better than the TPA tables)