All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Malzbie's Pinball Collection - On my cabinet

joyrider3774

give more info, i'm personally using image monitor view in pinball arcade with FCM to display backglasses without problem. what does not work ? check folder location and if filenames contain spaces make sure to use appropiate handling like 'file name' and not file name without quotes etc. I can not see whats happening on your system. Image monitor view should be run after rotating the screen. If you get a white screen your path to the filename is wrong

I have White screen.

File names is table names in database, no spaces, KnightEmu, Cirqus, etc

iRotate is first order.

In PinballX Media folder don't work.

In new folder don't work.

If i send - system -.png or No DMD.png work fine, directory is ok

When send %1.png have White screens

I think change resolution is the fail.

When Pinball Arcade Launch resolution changes of 4K to FHD.

But screens is ok, White screen is ok in correct screen and whith - system -.png works fine.

I think Over 100 Images don't work.

white screens mean you specify wrong / non existing filename for image monitor view. Resolution change has nothing todo with it, whitescreen is always wrong filename

in order for %1 to work you need to pass the [TABLEFILEWOEXT] or [TABLEFILE] or something to the launch scripts %1 is parameter provided to bat file.

For example like this

image.png.1c503d08b4618ebd844639399584101b.png

%1 = [TABLEFILE] then

image.thumb.png.5cad3adc3d2a8168d86bec5f06ccb4f5.png

22 minutes ago, PcTeknic said:

How i can set position or size for image monitor.

I need set position Y to 120 and dont work with any of commands i test (- top 120 after monitor position and after .png and after "

not possible. Image monitor view always uses complete dimensions of screen so always fullscreen

• 8 months later...

This is great!!!
External programs will no longer be needed.
I guess now that it has cabinet support, it could be integrated directly into PinballX with its corresponding tab instead of as a custom system.
Whenever Tom wants to do it, of course.
It is not a good game, but they have bothered to give cabinet support, which is already more than Future Pinball or Pinball Arcade have done in 10 or 20 years that they have been running.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...