All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Malzbie's Pinball Collection - On my cabinet

joyrider3774

@abhi_maestro i uploaded them to /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Malzbies Pinball Collection/reference scripts  you can use them as a reference but just copying them and trying to use them on your end might not work (for example the dmdext part perhaps if you are using other setup like pindmd or other resolution ingame)

• 3 months later...

Time Flight Table is released

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1040320/Malzbies_Pinball_Collection__Time_Flight/

GameName: timeflight

Updated Database: Malzbies Pinball Collection.xml

Wheel:

timeflight.thumb.png.a95e7acf1e95db58b2d0fd94d025112a.png

backglass image:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1758108386

Table video:

Files are also available on ftp

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just saw i had no company logo for this game so i took the logo from their facebook and modified it bit.

1162481642_MalzbieGames.thumb.png.738b83928cd6414861c7dfb2142f8a72.png

I also created a seperate set of wheel images containing only the logo's here they are in case you do not like docklet images

carnival.png.51e42adcb3aed142d30cd3bbd7ef3f6d.png

garden.png.e96efa47d9e7d6b460b3c09c7879ce70.png

ghosthouse.png.319afa5451c47c0f6bd3499f3e420aca.png

ghouls.png.1aafcbb97c98e5fd2d290d0175c0fea0.png

labyrinth.png.03c966371dc4bc6bfabb3272d8f299a2.png

mudrace.png.1a3121aa6a6bf742da6e23755a307b8e.png

playground.png.c23a26c235acd0f5899a3049edbe5a1e.png

sheriff.png.84cea75a3e96e2b21de47b33fd67a48d.png

timeflight.png.0b4c5c8c205dd01bfa88c56bb20bb9fd.png

ttfb.png.6731941767aaf8439d4c739df7d6d7c9.png

And finally i created some topper video's using @Mike_da_Spike excellent tool 

• Thanks 1

forgot to mention files also available on ftp and i have not found a way to keep the toppers displaying while playing the table. I mean they display but when irotate rotates the screen they get repositioned for one thing and another thing is that pinballx stops playing the movie and i have not found a solution for this. All games using irotate and perhaps even other rotating display tools seem to exhibit this problem. i think the only solution might be a tool that displays the movie just like it was done with img_monitor_view from within the launch before script but i have not searched for such tool yet. It is possible ffplay.exe from ffmpeg could do the job but have not verified if i find a way i'll mention it here

ok ffplay.exe works but you need to calculate positions width and use specific parameters.

I'll first post the commands you can add then explain. First download latest ffplay.exe from https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/ if you have older version of ffplay.exe it won't work

add the following to launch before bat after the irotate command 

start "" "c:\pinballx\ffplay.exe" -left 2360 -top 0 -x 1920 -y 540 -alwaysontop -noborder -loop 0 "c:\PinballX\Media\Malzbies Pinball Collection\Topper Videos\%1.mp4"

and the following to launch after

taskkill /IM ffplay.exe

explanation:
%1 is tablename parameter i pass to launch before script and which is also used to show the backglass image
ffplay.exe is located in c:\pinballx directory with me
I have 3 monitors setup like this from left to right in windows: playfield 1920x1080, backglass 1280x1024, dmd + topper display 1920x1080. I use the top half to display a topper so 1920x540 (-x -y parameter). left is 2360 because after irotate rotates the playfield screen the width becomes the height so 1080 (playfield) + 1280 = 2360 which is the starting position of my 3rd monitor and which is used for the left parameter. I display topper on top half so -top 0.  -alwaysontop and -noborder are needed without them repositioning the window does not work -loop 0 makes the video loop indefintaly and  my topper videos for malzbies pinball collection are located in c:\pinballx\media\Malzbies Pinball Collection\Topper Videos\  the %1 is the game name passed as parameter

2 hours ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

Nice work @joyrider3774 ! Looks pretty good.

I don't have Malzbies on my cab. Is it worth to buy it ?

You can not compare it pfx3 or pb wicked or even zaccaria but the game and tables are very cheap in price so i bought it just to have an extra system and spend time on getting it to work on my cabinet. I am not certain anymore but maybe its possible to preview the game / tables before buying

• 2 months later...

hi need help again i just got this system to put in my cab the playfield work good but where to i put the backglass image that i download from the creator and is there a way to move the dmd on my second screen over the backglass ?

one more thing not Cab related how do i show my gamecard as signature like most of u guys lol

9 hours ago, nanuk101 said:

one more thing not Cab related how do i show my gamecard as signature like most of u guys lol

Go to the gamex online wesite.

https://online.gameex.com/default.aspx

There was somewhere that you could copy the url location . Paste this in your profile signature on this website

9 hours ago, nanuk101 said:

There was somewhere that you could copy the url location . Paste this in your profile signature on this website

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

thx to me a while to find the signature option in the forum ha ha ha.... now back to the real topic how to get the backglass to show and how to move the dmd on my second screen any help will be greatly apreciated

dmdext using mirroring for placing the dmd on your second monitor but it will still be visible on playfield as well no way around that. For backglasses need to use my imagemonitorview tool from a start before batch file where you give game name as parameter. The game has no options for it you need to do it manually see the 1st page topics it's explained there

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, joyrider3774 said:

dmdext using mirroring for placing the dmd on your second monitor but it will still be visible on playfield as well no way around that. For backglasses need to use my imagemonitorview tool from a start before batch file where you give game name as parameter. The game has no options for it you need to do it manually see the 1st page topics it's explained there

thx seem to be a lot of work for this specific program i guess ill wait until the developer make cabinet version available natavely 

18 hours ago, nanuk101 said:

thx seem to be a lot of work for this specific program i guess ill wait until the developer make cabinet version available natavely 

don't think that will happen he is kinda finished with it and looking into other projects only possible bugfixes but i don't think he'll ever add cabinet support. The backglass part is really easy, dmdext takes more work

I dont have Malzbies on my cab, but uses dmdext mirroring for multiple emulators and it is easy to setup.

Just need to find the correct coordinations what you want to mirror. Start a batchfile when emulator starts and kill the processes on exit (including dmdext)

• 1 month later...

I have added this Table Audio, in case anyone is interested I leave it here.
In 9 of the 10 tables it is not the real audio of the table, it is an audio according to the theme, but I prefer to have them with this audio than without audio.

-----------------------

He añadido este Table Audio, por si a alguien le interesa lo dejo por aquí.
En 9 de las 10 tablas no se trata del audio real de la mesa, es un audio acorde con la temática, pero prefiero tenerlas con este audio que sin audio.

Table_Audio.7z

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PcTeknic said:

I have added this Table Audio, in case anyone is interested I leave it here.
In 9 of the 10 tables it is not the real audio of the table, it is an audio according to the theme, but I prefer to have them with this audio than without audio.

-----------------------

He añadido este Table Audio, por si a alguien le interesa lo dejo por aquí.
En 9 de las 10 tablas no se trata del audio real de la mesa, es un audio acorde con la temática, pero prefiero tenerlas con este audio que sin audio.

Table_Audio.7z 32.04 MB · 0 downloads

Nice...thanks for this! 

• Like 1

I use image monitor to show backglass and dmd images, this is mi Launch Before

powershell -Command "Start-Process 'irotate.exe' '/1:rotate=90 /exit' -Verb runAs -WorkingDirectory 'C:\iRotate\'"

start Image_Monitor_View.exe 1 "C:\PinballX\Media\Malzbies Pinball Collection\Backglass Images\%1.png"

start Image_Monitor_View.exe 2 "C:\PinballX\Media\Malzbies Pinball Collection\DMD Images\%1.png"

Launch After don´t need modificactions, 1 order to close ImageMonitorView Work fine

Hi Joyrider.

I use ImageMonitorView to show Backglass and DMD images in this system and work perfect, with %1.png open the image of the table.

Now i I want to do the same in Pinball Arcade only for DMD Images and dont work.

Only Work for one image as DMD.png

All images have the sime size and format as Malzbies.

I have tried to put the PinballX directory and also to create your own directory.

I have tried to disable screen rotation in FCM and put it in LaunchBefore, thinking that the fault could be here, but neither.

The images have the correct name.

I think there is something wrong with the number of images you have to search among or something similar.

With Small systems works, but with systems with a lot of tables dont work.