All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Can I run Gameex AE in WINDOWED mode?

wrd1972

I would very much like to run Gameex AE in WINDOWED mode, on my Pincab.

I have a pair of monitors in the backbox of my Pincab, that sit side by side to create a very large picture area. And I want to rune AE in windowed mode si I can span monitors 2 and 3.

I have the dual monitor mode setting tunred on in the settings. But his causes AE to go full-screen on monitor 3. This leaves monitor two blank.

So if I can simply run AE in windowed mode, and I can select the size of the window to span monitors 2 and 3, I may be good to go.

Thanks

Not sure this can be done natively. You may need to explore other options such as Display Fusion or, if someone is aware of a free app with similar functionality.

Enhancement request perhaps...

Thanks draco. Obviously i am looking for the best system for my three monitor pincab. 

Is there a way to force ae to appear on monitor 2, rather than monitor 3 as it is now? Mame appears on the large monitor 1 in the lower cab. If i can force ae to monitor two maybe in the ini, that would be desirable.