All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PBX wont launch MAME games. Stuck on loading.

wrd1972

Tom,

Let me switch gears just a bit. I currently have have Gameex AE working.

With that said, What I really want is a way to very quickly start the game, once it is selected from the menu. I dont want any other option, Just select the game, and it loads on the screen. Can AE do that? I have various items/options deselected, but I still dont have the quick start that I really want.

I know you have a GameEx AE monitor spanning thead in the GameEx forum. Have you considered LauncherX as a launch alternative for your rig?

It is a standalone app that launches on Windows startup and allows for the selection of GameEx or PinballX.

3 hours ago, Draco1962 said:

I know you have a GameEx AE monitor spanning thead in the GameEx forum. Have you considered LauncherX as a launch alternative for your rig?

It is a standalone app that launches on Windows startup and allows for the selection of GameEx or PinballX.

Will certainly take a look in a bit. Thanks.