All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

The History of Final Fight arcade documentary

patmanqc

Thanks for the share, it was an interesting video. I knew alot about this game already, but you still taught me some things too. Kudos!

2 minutes ago, Adultery said:

Thanks for the share, it was an interesting video. I knew alot about this game already, but you still taught me some things too. Kudos!

Thanks for the kind words, I like digging up a lot of little known facts so I can add something to these old games. Happy holidays

On 12/28/2018 at 5:39 PM, tthurman said:

Nice work Patrick!

Fighting games are one genre I never got hooked on, but I agree that the little-known facts have surprised me in many of your videos. 

Glad to have you as part of the GameEx community and look forward to more of your reviews!

Thanks for the kind words, I've been a lurker for several years but I hope I can get to contribute more to the site.

Also, if you want to know a little more about me check out my channel introduction video.