All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

plunger / controller

designone

Hi

I have a 4-5 year old plunger I bought to build into a pincab. I have just built the pincab    5 yrs later and finally got to install the plunger controller from ultimarc. The computer finds it sets it us and there are no conflicts.

I run visual pinball of future pinball and I am testing with one button set up ground to black and red or green to pos. When I try to set up a button in future pinball I click on the change key in the key settings and then I click the button attached to the controller and it does nothing. I have even bought a couple cheap controllers to try out and none are found in the software future/ visual pinball. Any ideas what is wrong. What is the best controller for being recognized in the software. I would like to have a plunger and excellerometer

I would appreciate any input. The table is all set up two screens software is working but I cant get anything working on the controller. As I said windows finds it and sets it up as pinball wizard but I cant get the software to see it.

What are the easiest to set up. I want the plunger but right now I'd like a quick fix to get it running. I live in Canada so we have little i can get quickly. I'd like to be sure what I get sets up easily and is a good controller.

Any one with a few suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I would love to get the plunger working so if there is something Im not doing please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Have you contacted the manufacturer from whom you originally purchased the plunger? What kind of controllers did you buy? Does the plunger manufacturer provide a list of compatible contollers?

You may want to consider the VirtuaPin plunger kit. https://virtuapin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25&products_id=105&zenid=qnaejphlh82dqc8ik4rkg6ani1