All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballFX2 and Pinball Arcade

mccorkled

If you are using the integrated support for Pinball FX2 and Pinball Arcade, then the answer is yes. Otherwise, you set them up via Other Systems in PinballX and may require additional scripted solutions to run well.

• Like 1

Thank you for the reply. Could you please direct me towards a link to setting up the integration? I am pretty proficient with Hyperspin, and since I am new to this I am having a little bit of a hard time adapting to the new folder structure and plugins, etc.

Thank you

Would suggest reading the documentation in this thread, while a bit dated the basics are covered.

Specifics for non-Steam FX2 and PBA you'll have to search the forums. Personally, I do not run them so will be of no help.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Could someone please direct me to instructions on how to launch fx2 games directly with PinballX using non-steam Pinball FX2? I've tried using nukelauncher but it is even more complicated when you're not using steam.  Thanks