All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] New fx3 tables...how to add to pinballx lists?

chip9399

I have purchased the 3 new tables volume 2, and need to add them to pinballx list. I have all others included in my list, but don’t know how to add these, I think they have to be included to the xml. File but not sure, can someone help walk me thru this, I have a cabinet and code, like I say all others games in list. Thanks

you need to add the games yourselve with the correct game names, so either edit the pinball fx3 database xml manually or use game manager to add a new game and copy exactly the game names as below (including correct capitalisation / case sensitivity) ..description etc you can choose anything for what you like. You'll also need to either find or record game play video's yourselve. I have created some already so will upload them somewhere externally as i only had them uploaded to gameex / pinballx ftp 

these are the game names needed:
• BALLY_Attack_from_Mars
• BALLY_BlackRose
• BALLY_Party_Zone

here are the video's that can be used with pinballx i have included both the original table view as the graphically enhanced ones (alternate you'll need to rename them if you want to use them to exact name as game name). and some dmd video's but they turned out too big as i had accidently let ffmpeg scale them (but pinballx does downscale them again so they can be used). The table video's are fine however (need to be placed in media folder for pinball fx3 under table videos).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_B4pXzC7XvNbosz-aUovl1nDEImRstUh/view?fbclid=IwAR1j8JpbVXvo3lhHg7TZa5Z6ytS7nE66pD3Qxm-v9P7epnZX2si1rL12OMU

in the future if new packs are released and you want to know the name to add in pinballx's game manager or xml's manually. Goto your pinball fx3 steam's game folder like in my case : E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Pinball FX3\data\steam you'll see all kind of files with pxp extension. Look for newly added ones not in your pinball fx3, pinballx database and only those that seem to have a correct name for being a table. The table names are those filenames without pxp extension

as you can see here https://imgur.com/a/omaMFJI

you could also check this topic's xml and search for the above mentioned table names and copy the corresponding section to your xml.

Also check the media section there are some wheels there for the new tables to be used