All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

No DB2S backglass in PBX...if VP10 is set to exclusive Full Screen.

wrd1972

Okay I have been chasing my tail all day, to see why I dont have any DB2S backglass...ONLY when playing VP, through PinballX. Every single table dowes load the DB2S backglass, through the VP10 editor as it should. But again, if you play VP through PinballX, the DB2S backglass will NOT appear 90% of the time. ALso seeing other weirdness too.

I have traced this issue down to the "exlusive full screen" setting in VP10. If the setting is off. Then you will see the DB2S backglasses through PBX. But if the setting is on, you typically will NOT see the DB2S backglass, playing VP through PBX.

So is there something I am missing here? Or is this a bug?

Many thanks

One more tid-bit of hopefully useful info. If you alt-tab when playing through PBX, the window "Form1" does not load though PBX. If you alt-tab within the VP editor, you will see "Form1" every single time. But this just wont load in PBX. Of course "Form1" is the window, with the DB2s backglass.

SO something appears to be preventing "Form1" to load.