All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Changing Daphne Input Without Daphneloader?

cnells2000

Ok...Heres Whats Happening. I've Finally Got My Hard to obtain Ninya Hayate & Time Gal Laserdisc Games Working on version 0.1.0.10....albeit by .bat files. the rest of the games work in framefiles but these had to be like that for some reason. but i want to change the input to the buttons of my choosing. using daphneloader doesnt help. i just change the keys and they stay the same. i dont see a input dll file either. i guess its because of the version im using..  The other games (WIth Framefiles) had to run on a separate daphne emulator and can be configured but not these two... plz help!

bat.jpg

odd, in my daphne set up a have a dapinput config file that has my keys configuration stored, do you not have this file?

On 12/21/2018 at 4:19 AM, simbamame said:

odd, in my daphne set up a have a dapinput config file that has my keys configuration stored, do you not have this file?

no sir i dont in this particular emulator version im using. for the other games i have them routed to use the emulator that works with framefiles. these two roms were very hard to run so i have them in .bat files and they run now. but i cant configure the keyboard because i dont have a ui for this version