All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[ RESOLVED ] backglass refuses to show

simbamame

hi guys,

Problems getting the back glass to show in PBX on screen 2, installed the latest version as i upgraded to win10 64bit ...

back-glass ( screen 2 ) now shows on screen 3 even tho set in PBX to screen 2,   Play-field ( screen 1 ) and DMD  ( screen 3 ) work fine.

tried the 32 bit version same no back-glass on screen 2 only screen 3.  When i run the game tho all 3 screens show as they should just no back-glass on screen 2 only on screen 3( dmd screen ) in pbx...ive tried altering the screen number and the positions still no joy.
And tried running PBX as admin, still no joy. 

Any help appreciated..all files enclosed, shows no errors i can see.

EDIT:   

ok this is wierd.... after seeing in other posts i set this :

PF 1, BG 2, Topper 3, DMD 4....now they all show on screen ! ???!!!??? ( see pic )

PinballX.ini

[SETTINGS].log

log.txt

pic1.jpg

Screenshot looks like the Window/Full Screen option in display settings has been set to Windowed, try setting as Full Screen.

The posted ini file is before the changes for the screenshot right?.. you want the x & y positions for dmd and backglass = 0, they're a relative position on the screen  so by having them offset you're moving them - potentially off screen. Might not fix the problem with the backglass screen not appearing on correct screen, i know on my set up windows has screens 2 & 3 in the reverse order to how i use them in pinballx (from memory they used to match but changing a screen caused windows to change numbers but pinballx didn't, so they're now  just out of sync). If you get back to dmd and playfield correct but backglass on wrong screen try all other screen number options in the backglass drop down.

UPDATE

i tried all that @scutters suggested and thanks to him i reset my windows screens to 1,3,2 and now all works fine except  for 1- Future Pinball

In PBX back glass and DMD show as they should on screens 2 and 3 but When Future pinball loads the back glass is on the DMD ( screen3 ) how do i make it appear on the Back Glass? ( Screen 2 ) Doesn't make any difference alter back-glass display in FP i can set it to either 2 or 3 and it still shows on 3.!

Edited by simbamame
update

@scutters thanks thats what i hoping for as i know FP is a bit old but the knowledge here is Vast.

resolved... dont know how just started working !!!